Sorry Quotes For Lover In Telugu. Your voice is music to my ears, your smile is beauty to my eyes. Open up your heart and pour your feelings using affectionate msgs.

Pin On Feelings
Pin On Feelings from in.pinterest.com

6) i am sorry for being jealous. See more ideas about love quotes in telugu, love quotes, love failure quotes. “but you know all about that, being sorry and having no words to say something when you know you should but you just can’t.”.

Sorry Love Quotes Images Telugu.

You actually have to change yourself. I'm sorry and i'll try to do better. Sorry for misbehaving with you, darling!

To The Most Amazing Friend Ever, You Remain The Best Thing That’s Ever Happened To Me.

My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day i hurt you. 7) i overlooked your happiness in an attempt to make myself happy, only to realize that my happiness lies in yours. Open up your heart and pour your feelings using affectionate msgs.

The Lousier The Poem The Funnier It Will Be.

The sweet heart touching wishes can be sent through text messages. “my dearest lover, your love has given me all the strength in my life to face all difficulties and obstacles in life. To help your mission of peace, these apology text messages and quotes will help you say the perfect apology to him or her.

😭If You Did Not Hide That Matter From Me, This Unpleasant Incident Would Not Happen.

You are strong and i want you to give me another chance. Use the quotes below to ask for forgiveness or use them to inspire your personal apology. I am sorry, please forgive me.

It’s Just That I’m Afraid Of Losing The Best Thing To Have Ever Happened To Me.

But i am a fool who is in love with you. See more ideas about love quotes in telugu, love quotes, love failure quotes. Take away my guilt with your kisses.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post